What is Billionaire?
We hear about “Billionaires” constantly. The term usually evokes images of celebrities, athletes and business leaders. We assume Bill Gates , Warren Buffet , Jack Ma , Mukesh Ambani etc are all Billionaires.
We might also assume that a Billionaire literally has a Billion dollars of cash laying around, ready to be spent.
So what exactly defines a Billionaire? The answer isn’t as straightforward as you might expect.
The technical definition of “billionaire” is a person (or a married couple) with a net worth that’s greater than $1 billion U.S. dollars.
“Net worth” represents that person’s assets, minus their liabilities. Net worth is described as “what you own minus what you owe.”
How to Become?
- Find your area of passion , don’t worry whether that field is the field everyone is pursuing or whether it is field which is in fashion. Even if it something which sounds boring but you may have passion for it then just go for it.
- Once you find your passion, eat , sleep , breath it. Everything around and inside your interest area should be known by you. Trust me if it is actually your passion this will not take any effort.
- Be extremely firm about your goal, don’t change it or don’t plan to shift after a few years just for the sake of experience.
- Don’t be tempted. Through your journey, you will see your friends having fancy jobs and making more money. Ignore it. Just be focus and enjoy about what you are doing and never for one moment lose faith. Gap between you and your friends won’t take time to reverse.
- Be healthy. Sounds irrelevant to the topic but trust me if you are fit, good looking with a good personality , your life will much easier. Even in low times, you will feel good looking at yourself in the mirror or just going for a jog.
- Be in the Company of people those are crazy for hardwork & money. Looking at these people you will have no option but to up your strength.
- Focus on the journey more than the goal. If your journey is pleasant, the goal won’t seem far.
- Lastly, on your way to the top leave behind friends not ‘contacts’. One day one of these friends is gonna be reason to give you that extra million to make that billion
- Sincerity, dedication, happiness and pure passion. Simple words but extremely difficult to pursue.
There are various other routes to become a billionaire. In my opinion , this is the way which cannot go wrong. Best of luck for your journey.