Knowing your goal is a good thing but know how to achieve it is the Best.
It can be hard to know where to even begin, and the things you hope to achieve may seem impossible. But, If you’re well-prepared you may be able to set goals for your life that are just as fulfilling to work toward as to achieve.
We are sharing few points as to how to process yourself towards your Goal.
- What actually your want:Many people have only a vague sense of what they want from life. In this first step, your task is to starting converting ideas like “happiness” or “security” into things you would like to do.
- Get a pen and some paper and start writing down things that are important to you in life. It’s okay to be general at this stage, but try not to be vague.
- For example, if the first thing that pops into your head is “happiness,” that’s fine. But try to define that term. What does “happiness” mean to you? What would you consider a happy life?
- Who you are : One good way to start moving from general to specific is to do some free-writing about yourself. Think about your personality and your interests. This can help you define what is most important to you.
- Imagine your Future: Think about your ideal future. What does it look like? Ask yourself questions that will help you get to a detailed picture.
- Prepare specific goal: After all this brainstorming, you should have some ideas about what you’d like to do with your life. In fact, you probably have several! Now is the time to make them as specific as possible.
- Ask WHY? : By now, you probably have a few strong contenders for life goals. Examine each one and ask yourself: “why do I want that?” Your answers may lead you to revise your goals.
- Making a Plan for achievement : In this you have to rank your goal , do some research on it and create a timeline as per obstacles.
- Working towards your Goal: In this you have to set a right environment , do consistent work and stay motivated & positive.
- Track your Progress: Progress will take a little time and for which you have to maintain your data and track it timely so that you will have an idea of your progress chart and you will set a time when you actually achieve your Goal.
All the Best for your Goal Achievement.
Copyright © 2017 Voiceofdil